As an Applebee's Service Savant you're our brand ambassador. You’ll engage our guests and make sure their experience is one that will make them want to come back again and again.
As server you will:
• Be our guests' first impression and their last impression.
• Be friendly without being intrusive.
• Make recommendations and anticipate needs.
• Take orders but you'll do it in style.
• Be responsible in the serving of food and alcohol.
We think you’ll like being a server for us because:
• You'll get to do the job the right way.
• If you see a problem, you'll get to fix it.
• You'll need to work hard, but you'll be required to have fun.
• You'll get to exercise your attention to detail and your exceptional people skills.
• You’ll have fun and get a great cardio workout while you’re at it!
To be a server you’ll need to:
• Be 18 or 21 years old depending on state and local laws.
• Be able to stand and move for 8 hours.
• Be able to carry up to 25 pounds.
• Be able to bend, kneel, stoop and have good balance.
• Be okay with exposure to cleaning chemicals, smoke, fumes and some airborne particles.
Our benefits include:
• Competitive salaries.
• Health care benefits for our hourly employees.
• A company-provided uniform.
• Two weeks of vacation for tenured employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.